Epic By-Pass Series
The Epic Frameless Slider offers a sleek, unrestricted solution to tub and shower environments. Choose from our smaller, stronger Curved or Flat header. Open side rails and clean track base enable you to keep your enclosure looking new. Sixteen 1/4" & 3/8" decorative glass options are supported by our exclusive thru-bolted full length glass hanger, stainless steel ball bearing rollers and our patented panel safety clips.
Additional options include six decorative metal finishes and nine thru-the-glass towel bars. Custom Side-Less enclosures offer 50% less metal.
Features & Benefits
- Curved or flat header
- Open side rails
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Thru-bolted full lengthglass hangers
- Thru-the-glass towel bars
- 7 decorative metal finishes
- 16 decorative glass options in 3/8" or 1/4" tempered safety glass
Quick Ship Boxed Units
GlassCrafters’ Epic Series™ By-Pass, Quick-Ship Shower Door products offer style and versatility, along with superior functionality and attention to detail. Choose from a variety of finishes to compliment your aesthetic palette.
- Readily available boxed-units that ship between one to two weeks
- 3/8” Standard Clear glass
- Polished chrome standard finish, with alternative upgrade finishes
- EnduroShield® protective coating available
Tub Height (57 3/8” high)
ET-54S-38 48 1/8" to 54" opening
ET-60S-38 54 1/8" to 60" opening
ET-66S-38 60 1/8" to 66" opening
ET-72S-38 66 1/8" to 72" opening
Taller Tub Height (62 3/8” high)
ET-54T-38 48 1/8" to 54" opening
ET-60T-38 54 1/8" to 60" opening
ET-66T-38 60 1/8" to 66" opening
ET-72T-38 66 1/8" to 72" opening
Stall Height (70 3/8” high)
ES-42S-38 36 1/8" to 42" opening
ES-48S-38 42 1/8" to 48" opening
ES-54S-38 48 1/8" to 54" opening
ES-60S-38 54 1/8" to 60" opening
ES-66S-38 60 1/8" to 66" opening
Taller Stall Height (75 5/8” high)
ES-48T-38 42 1/8" to 48" opening
ES-54T-38 48 1/8" to 54" opening
ES-60T-38 54 1/8" to 60" opening
ES-66T-38 60 1/8" to 66" opening
GlassCrafters has a variety of decorative hardware solutions available in multiple finishes. Choose from decorative knobs, robe hooks, clips, towel bars, and d-pull handles in styles designed to accent your decor. This perfect finishing touch installed by our expert team of technicians ensures a beautiful result.
Available Glass Types
Whether you prefer a rain pattern that mimics nature, the privacy of satin etched, or a dynamic reeded look, we know how important this decision is. That’s why we offer one of the industry’s largest selections of glass styles and designs. One is sure to be exactly what you are looking for to create a unique and beautiful environment.
- Never use harsh, abrasive or ammoniated cleaners on hardware or glass. Use only mild cleaners (soap and water – dish soap) and soft cloths.
- It is very important to maintain glass. Neglected glass will accumulate water spots that will eventually turn into mineral deposits. It is highly recommended to squeegee glass after each shower and use a surface protector, such as EnduroShield® (www.enduroshieldusa.com), to guard against the adhesion and build up dirt, grime, rust and mineral deposits. EnduroShield® offers the industry’s best 10 year warranty.
- These steps are recommended to keep your shower looking new for years to come. It is imperative that the squeegee is kept clean at all times to prevent scratches in the glass and to ensure proper function. It is also important to be very careful that any glass protectant that is used on the glass is not used or allowed to drip onto any hardware. Failure to follow these steps may void the warranty.
- All sweeps, seals and wipes are made from clear polycarbonates, which are highly resistant to drying, cracking and discoloration.
- Our sealant is a super-clear aquarium grade sealant designed to withstand extreme conditions and temperatures. Its composition is designed to provide exceptional clarity and remain flexible with no shrinking, cracking or yellowing.