Tri-View Medicine Cabinets
When versatile functionality and additional storage are needed, GlassCrafters’ Tri-View cabinet series delivers innovative design. These custom medicine cabinets offer strength, utility and precision details unite to deliver practical cultivated beauty. Frameless front door mirror options include a flat mirror and upgradeable 3/4" beveled door. Tri-view medicine cabinets can be surface mounted or recessed for a custom built in look.
Features & Benefits
- Tri-fold medicine cabinet with lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Rust-proof satin anodized aluminum construction
- Precisely mitered door frames, eliminating the need for plastic corners
- Soft-close, Blumotion® cushion softly and effortlessly adjusts to the closing force of the door eliminating the need for unsightly vinyls or seals
- Installer friendly, award-winning, Austrian snap-on Blum® hinges with three-way adjustment, door opens to 170° or 130° with limit clips
- Mirrored tri-view cabinets, with door mirrored inside and out
- Two widths available: 36" & 48"
- Two heights available: 30" & 36"
- Triple mirror medicine cabinet depth: 4"
- Mirrored door flat hi-polished edge or 3/4" beveled upgrade
- Cabinets available recessed, semi-recessed or surface mounted
- Semi-recessed or surface mount side mirror kits available
- Snap-fit adjustable 5/16" clear glass shelves with 2" spacing
- Left or right universal hinge on center cabinet only
- Includes 3X magnification mirror and storage accessories
|Model||Overall Dimension||Rough Opening||Side Mirror Kit - Semi Recess/Surface Mount|
|GC3630-4-SC-FM-Tri||36" x 30"||35 3/8" x 29 3/8"||SMK-4-30|
|GC3636-4-SC-FM-Tri||36" x 36"||35 3/8" x 35 3/8"||SMK-4-36|
|GC4830-4-SC-FM-Tri||48" x 30"||47 3/8" x 29 3/8"||SMK-4-30|
|GC4836-4-SC-FM-Tri||48" x 36"||47 3/8" x 35 3/8"||SMK-4-36|
We realize that the marketplace offers many choices and we thank you for selecting GlassCrafters for your Mirrored Cabinet needs. The ensuing care instructions should be followed to ensure the longer life and beauty of your Mirrored Cabinet or Decorative Wall Mirror. For cleaning the mirror, we recommend using ammonia free Sprayway brand glass cleaner, which is available at a variety of retail outlets.
Never use abrasive cleaners or cleaners containing ammonia. This may cause chemical damage to the mirror and void the warranty.
Note: abrasive cleaning agents such as denatured alcohol will damage the lacquer finish on GlassCrafters Inc.’s satin brass frames and void the product warranty.