Inspired by the minimal use of metal and precision crafted design of our Matrix Series™, the Acero frameless, shower enclosure offers a clean, architectural statement ideal for any transitional or contemporary bath setting. With built-in adjustability to fit many wall conditions and a range of glass sizes available, the Acero Series™ will complement your tub or shower stall opening. Acero is constructed with durable, stainless steel hardware combined with 3/8" Cleartek™ (low-iron) or Standard Clear, tempered safety glass that is protected with EnduroShield® glass coating.
A truly frameless, sliding door and fixed panel are supported by a rectangular stainless steel rail eliminating the typical header. Two machined stainless steel rollers allow you to effortlessly operate the enclosure. Finish choices include Brushed Stainless Steel, High Polished Stainless Steel, Iron-Black (matte), and Oil Rubbed Bronze.
Features & Benefits
- Tubular 1-5/8" x 1/2" stainless steel rail.
- Sliding door technology: stainless steel rollers with concealed ball bearings.
- Durable and long-lasting stainless steel hardware, including all channels and handle.
- 10" standard, rectangular ladder handle. (6" center to center hole location)
- 3/8" Cleartek™ (low-iron) & Standard Clear, tempered safety glass.
- U-channel at base and vertical side of panel.
- EnduroShield® protective glass coating.
- Stainless steel curb dam.
- Fully reversible left and right assembly.
- High quality vinyl door bumper and sweep.
Quick Ship Boxed Units
Crafters’ Acero Series™ Quick-Ship Shower Door products offer style and versatility, along with superior functionality and attention to detail. Choose from a variety of finishes and alternative glass types to compliment your aesthetic palette.
- Readily available boxed-units that ship between one to two weeks
- List price starting at $1,311.00
- 3/8” Standard Clear or Cleartek™ (low-iron) glass options
- Stainless steel hardware with multiple finish options available
- EnduroShield® protective coating Included
10" standard, rectangular ladder handle available in either polished or brushed stainless steel finish.
Available Glass Types
Acero is constructed with 3/8” Cleartek™ (low-iron) or Standard Clear, tempered glass that is protected with Enduroshield glass coating. Cleartek™ (low-iron) glass is a super clear glass with significantly less color than standard clear glass, but is not color free. The larger the panel, the more noticeable the tint in the glass, especially on the edges.
- Never use harsh, abrasive or ammoniated cleaners on hardware or glass. Use only mild cleaners (soap and water – dish soap) and soft cloths.
- It is very important to maintain glass. Neglected glass will accumulate water spots that will eventually turn into mineral deposits. It is highly recommended to squeegee glass after each shower and use a surface protector, such as EnduroShield® (www.enduroshieldusa.com), to guard against the adhesion and build up dirt, grime, rust and mineral deposits. EnduroShield® offers the industry’s best 10 year warranty.
- These steps are recommended to keep your shower looking new for years to come. It is imperative that the squeegee is kept clean at all times to prevent scratches in the glass and to ensure proper function. It is also important to be very careful that any glass protectant that is used on the glass is not used or allowed to drip onto any hardware. Failure to follow these steps may void the warranty.
- All sweeps, seals and wipes are made from clear polycarbonates, which are highly resistant to drying, cracking and discoloration.
- Our sealant is a super-clear aquarium grade sealant designed to withstand extreme conditions and temperatures. Its composition is designed to provide exceptional clarity and remain flexible with no shrinking, cracking or yellowing.