Frameless Full Length Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
This sleek, full-length mirrored medicine cabinet provides a polished accent to any bath space or dressing room. The 72" height cabinet can be surface mounted or recessed for a custom built in look. Flexibility of adjustable shelving to store a variety of bath items, as well as, three surfaces of seamless, full-length mirrors combine functional utility with an unparalleled grooming experience.
Features & Benefits
- Lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Rust-proof satin anodized aluminum construction
- Precisely mitered door frames, eliminating the need for plastic corners
- Soft-close, Blumotion® cushion softly and effortlessly adjusts to the closing force of the door eliminating the need for unsightly vinyls or seals
- Installer friendly, award-winning, Austrian snap-on Blum® hinges with three-way adjustment, door opens to 170° or 130° with limit clips
- Mirrored cabinet, door mirrored inside and out
- Two widths available: 16" & 20"
- Cabinet height: 72"
- Two full length medicine cabinet depths: 4" & 6"
- Mirrored door flat hi-polished edge or 3/4" beveled upgrade
- Cabinets available recessed, semi-recessed or surface mounted
- Semi-recessed or surface mount side mirror kits available
- Snap-fit adjustable 5/16" clear glass shelves with 2" spacing
- Left or right hinge
- Cabinets can be combined horizontally
- Includes 3X magnification mirror accessory
- Includes full-length door handle option
|Model||Overall Dimension||Rough Opening||Side Mirror Kit - Semi Recess/Surface Mount|
|GC-1672-4-SC-FM||15" x 72 3/4"||14 3/8" x 72 1/8"||SMK4-72|
|GC-1672-6-SC-FM||15" x 72 3/4"||14 3/8" x 72 1/8"||SRMK2-72 / SMK6-72|
|GC-2072-4-SC-FM||19" x 72 3/4"||18 3/8" x 72 1/8"||SMK4-72|
|GC-2072-6-SC-FM||19" x 72 3/4"||18 3/8" x 72 1/8"||SRMK2-72 / SMK6-72|
We realize that the marketplace offers many choices and we thank you for selecting GlassCrafters for your Mirrored Cabinet needs. The ensuing care instructions should be followed to ensure the longer life and beauty of your Mirrored Cabinet or Decorative Wall Mirror. For cleaning the mirror, we recommend using ammonia free Sprayway brand glass cleaner, which is available at a variety of retail outlets.
Never use abrasive cleaners or cleaners containing ammonia. This may cause chemical damage to the mirror and void the warranty.
Note: abrasive cleaning agents such as denatured alcohol will damage the lacquer finish on GlassCrafters Inc.’s satin brass frames and void the product warranty.