GlassCrafters’ Equalis Series™ shower door system provides the functionality of a frameless by-pass with a timeless, contemporary and transitional aesthetic. Both doors glide effortlessly on a solid aluminum track with cladded stainless steel. The Equalis features durable and long-lasting hardware including stainless steel rollers with concealed ball bearings and all stainless steel rectangular towel bars. A continuous curb dam allows for better water deflection. Equalis is available with 3/8" Cleartek™ (low-iron) or Standard Clear tempered safety glass and EnduroShield® protective glass coating. Fully reversible units come in a select number of sizes with your choice of polished stainless, brushed stainless, iron-black (matte), oil rubbed bronze, or polished chrome anodized. Return panels are available for certain sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Solid 2-1/4" high x 11/16" thick aluminum rail stainless steel cladded.
- Sliding door technology: stainless steel rollers with concealed ball bearings.
- Durable and long-lasting hardware.
- All stainless steel rectangular towel bars.
- 3/8" Cleartek™ (low-iron) & Standard Clear, tempered safety glass.
- U-channel at base.
- EnduroShield® protective glass coating.
- Fully reversible left and right assembly.
- High quality vinyl door bumper and sweep.
Quick Ship Boxed Units
GlassCrafters’ Equalis Series™ Quick-Ship Shower Door products offer style and versatility, along with superior functionality and attention to detail. Choose from a variety of finishes and alternative glass types to compliment your aesthetic palette.
- Readily available boxed-units that ship between one to two weeks
- 3/8" Standard Clear or Cleartek™ (low-iron) glass options
- Multiple finish options available
- EnduroShield® protective coating Included
All tub units are 66” high
DT-60T-38 57” to 60“ opening
DT-66T-38 63” to 66“ opening
All stall units are 76” high
DS-48T-38 45” to 48“ opening
DS-54T-38 51” to 66“ opening
DS-60T-38 57” to 60“ opening
DS-66T-38 63” to 66“ opening
10" standard, rectangular ladder handle available in either polished or brushed stainless steel finish.
Available Glass Types
Equalis is constructed with 3/8” Cleartek™ (low-iron) or Standard Clear, tempered glass that is protected with Enduroshield glass coating. Cleartek™ (low-iron) glass is a super clear glass with significantly less color than standard clear glass, but is not color free. The larger the panel, the more noticeable the tint in the glass, especially on the edges.
- Never use harsh, abrasive or ammoniated cleaners on hardware or glass. Use only mild cleaners (soap and water – dish soap) and soft cloths.
- It is very important to maintain glass. Neglected glass will accumulate water spots that will eventually turn into mineral deposits. It is highly recommended to squeegee glass after each shower and use a surface protector, such as EnduroShield® (www.enduroshieldusa.com), to guard against the adhesion and build up dirt, grime, rust and mineral deposits. EnduroShield® offers the industry’s best 10 year warranty.
- These steps are recommended to keep your shower looking new for years to come. It is imperative that the squeegee is kept clean at all times to prevent scratches in the glass and to ensure proper function. It is also important to be very careful that any glass protectant that is used on the glass is not used or allowed to drip onto any hardware. Failure to follow these steps may void the warranty.
- All sweeps, seals and wipes are made from clear polycarbonates, which are highly resistant to drying, cracking and discoloration.
- Our sealant is a super-clear aquarium grade sealant designed to withstand extreme conditions and temperatures. Its composition is designed to provide exceptional clarity and remain flexible with no shrinking, cracking or yellowing.