Matrix Series - Frameless Shower Doors
The Matrix Series of frameless shower doors from GlassCrafters combines world class engineering, technological innovations of precision stainless steel and carefully crafted glass to create a unique space that truly reflects who you are. A truly frameless sliding door is supported by a tubular 1" diameter stainless steel rod eliminating the typical header. All frameless glass shower doors are built with two sets of precision machined stainless steel rollers allow you to effortlessly operate the enclosure.
These matrix shower doors come equipped with a custom designed bumper system that eliminates the need for side rails or bottom tracks, expanding the look and feel of your bathroom. Select from our eighteen decorative glass options for 3/8" or 1/2" tempered safety glass. Finish choices include Brushed Stainless Steel, High Polished Stainless Steel, Iron-Black (matte), Brushed Brass, and Oil Rubbed Bronze.
Features & Benefits
- Precision stainless steel machined hardware
- Sliding door technology: 4 stainless steel rollers with concealed ball bearings
- 12” standard ladder handle. (8” center to center hole location)
- Unique enclosure options
- Truly frameless sliding door
- Custom designed bumper system
- 16 decorative glass options in 3/8" or 1/2" tempered safety glass
Quick Ship Boxed Units
GlassCrafters’ Matrix Series™ Quick-Ship Shower Door products offer style and versatility, along with superior functionality and attention to detail. Choose from a variety of finishes and alternative glass types to compliment your aesthetic palette.
- Readily available boxed-units that ship between one to two weeks
- 3/8” Standard Clear or Cleartek™ (low-iron) glass options
- Stainless steel hardware with multiple finish options available
- EnduroShield® protective coating Included
All tub units are 66” high
XT-60T-38 57” to 60“ opening
XT-66T-38 63” to 66“ opening
All stall units are 76” high
XS-48T-38 45” to 48“ opening
XS-54T-38 51” to 54“ opening
XS-60T-38 57” to 60“ opening
XS-66T-38 63” to 66“ opening
GlassCrafters has a variety of decorative hardware solutions available in multiple finishes. Choose from decorative knobs, robe hooks, clips, towel bars, and d-pull handles in styles designed to accent your decor. This perfect finishing touch installed by our expert team of technicians ensures a beautiful result.
Available Glass Types
Whether you prefer a rain pattern that mimics nature, the privacy of satin etched, or a dynamic reeded look, we know how important this decision is. That’s why we offer one of the industry’s largest selections of glass styles and designs. One is sure to be exactly what you are looking for to create a unique and beautiful environment.
- Never use harsh, abrasive or ammoniated cleaners on hardware or glass. Use only mild cleaners (soap and water – dish soap) and soft cloths.
- It is very important to maintain glass. Neglected glass will accumulate water spots that will eventually turn into mineral deposits. It is highly recommended to squeegee glass after each shower and use a surface protector, such as EnduroShield® (www.enduroshieldusa.com), to guard against the adhesion and build up dirt, grime, rust and mineral deposits. EnduroShield® offers the industry’s best 10 year warranty.
- These steps are recommended to keep your shower looking new for years to come. It is imperative that the squeegee is kept clean at all times to prevent scratches in the glass and to ensure proper function. It is also important to be very careful that any glass protectant that is used on the glass is not used or allowed to drip onto any hardware. Failure to follow these steps may void the warranty.
- All sweeps, seals and wipes are made from clear polycarbonates, which are highly resistant to drying, cracking and discoloration.
- Our sealant is a super-clear aquarium grade sealant designed to withstand extreme conditions and temperatures. Its composition is designed to provide exceptional clarity and remain flexible with no shrinking, cracking or yellowing.