Art Deco Shower Doors - Metropolis Series
Metropolis Series, influenced by Tudor window architecture, is fabricated with symmetrical, geometric, grid pattern. This European style custom glass shower door from the late 18th Century offers Renaissance embellishments such as luxurious black metal finishes and hard-edge detailing. GlassCrafters’ Metropolis Series™ is intended to complement a broad range of interior décors including Traditional, Transitional and Art Deco shower doors. The Series combines historic styling with fine shower glass craftsmanship.
Features & Benefits
- Rounded or flat header
- Continuous concealed pivot hinge
- Thru-the-glass handles
- 4 decorative metal finishes including polished chrome, brushed nickel, iron black (matte), plus powder coated oil rubbed bronze
- 4 decorative glass options in 1/4" tempered safety glass
Available Glass Types
Metropolis is constructed with 1/4” tempered glass.
- Never use harsh, abrasive or ammoniated cleaners on hardware or glass. Use only mild cleaners (soap and water – dish soap) and soft cloths.
- It is very important to maintain glass. Neglected glass will accumulate water spots that will eventually turn into mineral deposits. It is highly recommended to squeegee glass after each shower and use a surface protector, such as EnduroShield® (www.enduroshieldusa.com), to guard against the adhesion and build up dirt, grime, rust and mineral deposits. EnduroShield® offers the industry’s best 10 year warranty.
- These steps are recommended to keep your shower looking new for years to come. It is imperative that the squeegee is kept clean at all times to prevent scratches in the glass and to ensure proper function. It is also important to be very careful that any glass protectant that is used on the glass is not used or allowed to drip onto any hardware. Failure to follow these steps may void the warranty.
- All sweeps, seals and wipes are made from clear polycarbonates, which are highly resistant to drying, cracking and discoloration.
- Our sealant is a super-clear aquarium grade sealant designed to withstand extreme conditions and temperatures. Its composition is designed to provide exceptional clarity and remain flexible with no shrinking, cracking or yellowing.